Learning to drive need not break the bank, however bargain basement prices often indicate a lower quality of driving instruction. As a result, you might find yourself needing to take more lessons, and may end up not being ready for your test first time around, meaning those cheap driving lessons might have ended up costing you more, and certainly taking you longer. Here at Pass the L Test we offer quality, affordable driving lessons in Manchester and the surrounding areas at a rate that is fair to both you and the instructor, ensuring great value for money.
Not only that, all our learners get FREE access to included in the price of any booking. Combined with our quality driving lessons it is no wonder over 80% of our pupils pass both the theory and practical driving test first time!
We offer some great rates to get you started based on your previous experience:
|New Learner offer 1:
for people with no experience at driving
|First 5 hours £75|
|New Learner offer 2:
for people with some (5hrs or less) experience at driving
|10hrs for £150|
|Experienced Driver offer 1:
must not have test booked
|first 2 hours for £30|
|Experienced Driver offer 2:
must not have test booked
|10hrs for £165|
Having taken advantage of one of the great offers above, continuing lesson rates remain competitively priced, discounted for block bookings
on a pay-as-you-go basis
|£21 per hour|
paying upfront for 10 hrs or more
|£19 per hour|
All our lessons last the entire length of the booking (no wasting time dropping off the previous pupil because the instructor wants to cram their diary), with dedicated one-to-one tuition from both male and female driving instructors. All of our instructors are fully qualified ADIs, unlike some driving schools who will provide a trainee driving instructor (PDI) without telling you and still charging you their full rate.
Our driving school is able to provide single driving lessons, regular/weekly lessons paid for individually or as a discounted block and intensive driving courses taking multiple sessions a week to get you trained fast. For more information about any of our services, or just to find out more about taking driving lessons in Manchester, give us a call on 0161 833 1006 for a friendly, informal chat.
- The ‘New Driver offer 1’ must be taken as 5 lessons lasting 2 hrs each for your first 10 hours, unless you agree otherwise with your driving instructor
- Both ‘New Driver offers’ are available only to those who are complete beginners and have a maximum ability of basic car control. If you have more than basic driving experience, either from prior lessons, private practice or driving in a foreign country, your instructor reserves the right to charge you the full flat-rate fee of £21 per hour for the lesson. As such, please do not attempt to book in on a cheaper deal by hiding experience as it will only end up wasting you money by either relearning the basics or being charged the higher rate.
- Please note that if a refund is requires for ‘New Driver offer 1 and 2’ the lessons taken will be chargeable at pay as you go rates and the remainder refunded accordingly. You will also be expected to continue regular lessons (at least bi-weekly, or at the discretion of your instructor)
- All new pupils must present their provisional licence to their instructor on their first lesson. Failure to do so will result in the lesson being cancelled without refund, so please ensure you have received your provisional before making a booking. You can apply for a provisional driving licence here.
- If you need to cancel or re arrange lessons you will need to give your driving instructor 48 hours notice, if you don’t the driving lessons booked on that day will still be chargable